On Jan 3, 2013, at 6:35 PM, "Mountain Man" <maontin....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wear Red Wing 101 no longer made, made in USA.
> My sons all wear made in USA Red Wing or made in USA boots from Wesco.

I wear Redwing boots also. I work in a "blue collar" job, so they are the boot
of choice for me. I refuse to sacrifice my comfort and safety for a few
dollars. It's not worth it. They "may" make shoes for a business environment
also. I do recall Dan P. posting that he had a steel toe pair for when he went
on the floor of a manufacturing plant in Wisconsin when he worked there. Briggs
& Stratton, or perhaps Tecumseh, I think.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone