Ya piss off the list queen, she banishes you to La La Land. Queen speaks, no appeals, similar to Executive Order.....

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (159,xxx mi)

On 1/17/2013 6:20 AM, Dan Penoff wrote:
No reason. Many banishments seem to be purely random.

I was one of the founding ten members, only to be banned later because I
pointed out that the king was wearing no clothes, so to speak.

Needless to say that went over poorly, and resulted in my banishment. Actually,
I was offered to be reinstated, but I refused to surrender alias addresses I
had subscribed to the list as a backup (always have a backup plan!) With that I
was summarily dismissed.

The joke is on them, however, as to this day I have numerous alias accounts,
some of which I still post from as a totally innocuous member with a completely
different persona.

It's so, so lame over there any more. Like a bunch of old farts sitting around
at the diner in the morning with nothing to do or someplace to go. Not even
remotely like it was 10 years ago.

Dan