To enjoy those beautiful summers, eh?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ON TOPIC rubber doodads that hold the rad in place SNOW

We are not short of snow right now. It could be worse I suppose and may soon be but there is probably close to a foot on my lawn right now. It starts out as more but sort of settles over time. We had a bit of a storm last weekend and the city has ploughed the roads. Unfortunately, they left me with about 8 feet of hard packed snow in my front sidewalk. Some knee deep and the rest ankle deep. Had to use the ice chipper to break out chunks so I could shovel it away. If one shovels immediately after the plough goes through it is easier. If one waits a bit, then it becomes pretty solid. The plough went through in the night some time so we did not shovel right away. By dinner time the next evening, it was a lot like concrete.

Randy who wonders why he came back from Honolulu