My wife was talking with a young woman this weekend, who has 2 young children. She was relating the fact that her son, who is 5 or 6 (I cannot recall which) is having nightmares because, every day at school, they are having drills on what to do if someone comes to the school with a gun.

This strikes me as a bit over the top. The young fellow goes to school in Steinbach, Manitoba. Steinbach is a small town about 30 miles east of Winnipeg. I should think that the likelihood of someone showing up at the school with a gun is fairly remote.

The young boy is truly afraid that something bad is going to happen at school.

Randy