If you've pounded the pavement looking for a clean used Mercedes you can
really appreciate the virtues of ebay, particular when the seemingly PERFECT
car comes along and you can relax and gaze longingly at those beautiful
photos.  WIth ebay's far-flung reach, bids from a potentially global array
of potential buyers serve as a better ratification of market value than can
be realized by conventional car selling methodologies (newspaper and
supermarket ads).