I believe those are forged aluminum wheels, 16 x 7.0 or 7.5, used on
the original CLK (C208 chassis). I'm not too crazy about how they look
on any car, but I hear they are very light weight, more than most
Mercedes wheels. Definitely NOT a proper fitment for any S or SL class
- the offset is all wrong.

=:-o

-dm