I have a kid who does not understand how a door functions.  Fresh air

I hate the musty smell of the bathroom after SWMBA has steamed it all up, so I
open the winders wide

I also go around the house opening windows while all are gone to get some fresh
air in.  Rest of the year, there is at least one window where shorty SWMBA can
not reach easily.

clay