The place is not completely sealed, by any means.

No fuel burning appliances in the house, the vents leak enough that if they are
on make up air will be pulled from one of the others. No range hood.

My biggest concern was sealing the ceiling plane between the living space and
attic.

When I install the solar powered attic fan I don't want it depressurizing the
attic to the point where it could pull conditioned air from the living space. I
have plenty of soffit vents and existing roof vents to exceed code and building
requirements, so I am good there.

Dan

Sent from my iPad