I still have to support the occasional XP client even though I manage a data
center (some of our devs still work in XP) so I use VirtualBox to run a virtual
XP client. That way if they have a question or I need to describe or document
something I can start it up and work in XP right on my Windows 7 desktop.

Works great and it's free.

Dan

Sent from my iPad