Thanks Lee!  That's great.  Yeah, the mileage is suspicious.  It only
has 170K on the clock now after two more years, too.  Either it's been
rolled back, or the last owner had it as a second or third car and
didn't put many miles on it.  But if you were going to roll back the
odo, why not even farther?  Doesn't make sense.

I may post a couple more as I keep looking, if you'll be so kind as to
run 'em.  Not sure whether I prefer the simplicity and easy engine-bay
access of the fours, or the better parts availability and slightly
better power of the sixes.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo