Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 23:24:25 -0800
From: "Kevin Kraly" <kevinpadd...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] BLIZZARD!!!! Memories...

I'd be amazed if you could type a whole email in accent....

And the accent is even more entertaining when spoken by my computer's
synthesized speech!  Hopefully, nawt to many cahs ah snowed ovah along the
streets neah Hahvahd Squayah aftah this stawm!

Kevin in LaPorte, Colorado, praying for snow since it's been so dry