Hello-

1983 Mercedes 300d - recently resurrected with a new rear right lower
control arm and new shocks all around - rides pretty nice -

New problem.  The wipers only work on high - and stop where ever you turn
them off.  Today I noticed switching the brights on and off - they start to
work on low sometimes and when I have them set on low and use the turn
signals they work - seems like the switch.  Any way to repair one?  Do you
have to remove the steering wheel to remove the switch?  Help and
suggestions appreciated.

Pete