Becoming the season to support the Red Army by purchasing items made in their slave labor camps and sold at Wally World, Home Depot and Target as well as other unsuspecting retailers. No matter if there is a holiday, just make one up based on your own personal issues and blow through the money you will need in a few months when your job is outsourced to Jalalabad.

We need more of the "Your drug problems are supporting global terror" ads but slanted for out present retail addiction.

EITHER WAY, many happy returns of the season and may you experience full enlightenment and prosperity in the manner to which you desire