# 2 son, Brian, has complained several times about dim/inadequate headlights on
his '07 R320CDI (258 kmi already).  I noticed coupla weeks ago that one light
was out.  He called last night to tell me that he'd replaced the original bulbs
with 80 watters.  I was afraid at first that he was gonna say that he'd burned
out some wiring, but he went on to say that the lights are still dim - no
change in brightness.  'Said he thought original bulbs were 55 to 60 watts or
so.  Any tips?

BTW, Rusty, can you tell us wattage of the original bulbs?

Wilton