'Had the usual "lamp out" indication.  'Bought it new in '07; no other prob.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris James" <c_ja...@gmx.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '07 R320CDI

Even when one of the bulbs was burnt out?

On 2/21/2013 3:02 PM, WILTON wrote:>
>IC hasn't shown a prob.
>
> Wilton

Yes, it was quite a hassle with a new Daimler Chrysler product I had (no not an M-B, a Jeep!), even under warranty trying to get the same part (TC) replaced. It was down for a month, fortunately with a loaner. I was lucky to find a buyer for it when the warranty was up!

Forgive if you've posted about them before, but any another issues with the R beside the lighting & TC issues? I'm in the market for a E320 CDI & most in my price range are well over 100Kmi. Different eng & trans I know, but curios how yours has held up with all the mileage. How long has your son has owned it?