Is that the University of Southern North Dakota at Hoopeston?

--R

On 2/21/13 11:26 PM, Craig wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:50:56 -0600 Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:28:09 -0500 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

  Yeah, vaguely, maybe so.
Getting old is hard. The first thing to go is the mind. The second
thing is    ....    I can't remember. :-)

Craig

I always heard the the memory/mind is the second thing to go....
However the saying goes, I don't remember for sure now -- that was the
best I could come up with. I've been busy working on a description of my
research interests for a faculty position at the University of South
Dakota and getting ready for spine surgery in March.

Craig