Never!  I am unhappy with the manner in which that pack of monkeys does
business.  I have a few microserf neighbors.  The most worthless bunch of slime
sucking on the available oxygen in a room.   The initial workers were slightly
innovative.  This generation is nothing more than an employment opportunity for
the middle functioning autistics.  Nothing against autistics, but Microslime
give them a bad name

clay

On Feb 25, 2013, at 8:10 PM, Gerry Archer wrote:

> Do you work for Microsoft by any chance?
> Gerry
>
> From: "clay monroe" <redgh...@comcast.net>
>> So sorry, I guess I have been living in Seattle so long the "process"
>> method of getting anything done has sunk in.  Talk the thing to death and
>> maybe it will go away or fix itself
>> clay
>>
>> On Feb 23, 2013, at 7:20 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:
>>
>>> So your wiring is screwed up, go back and do it again... Sheesh you talk
>>> these things right to death. If it worked and now it doesn't work and its
>>> not the bulb it MUST BE THE WIRING.
>>>
>>> Yeah yeah, I know where the delete key is.
>>>
>>> -Curt
>>>
>>> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:57:32 -0800
>>> From: clay monroe <redgh...@comcast.net>
>>> To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>>> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mystery headlight
>>>
>>> Much the same as doing the euro swap in the /8 as well.  R107 has two 4
>>> pins to deal with the marker and parking lights on one and the high/low
>>> on the other.  Peach parts forums had pin out that I mapped out to my
>>> application.  Both headlights were working for many months, and now
>>> driver side, three separate bulbs swapped in, do not give low beams
>>>

>>> clay
>>>

>>> 1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
>>> 1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran