Craig wrote:
On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 11:06:38 -0500 Rich Thomas
<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/3642033235.html

"The motor does have a knock but is either bearings or maybe a wrist pin I
am not sure."

"Car is hard to find not rusted out and original, beleive me it took a
while to find an 85'."

It took Andrew a while to find an 85 wagon to pull the engine out of.
Nice that the seller of this one had the head rebuilt and new head bolts, but if the valve guides aren't just right it probably would have been better off left alone. And it's still got a bad bearing in it...

Mitch.