Two points on the fan clutch -- first, the fluid leaked out originally, it's very very unlikely the new fluid won't. You should buy a goodly supply, as you will be doing this again pretty soon unless you take it all apart and replace the seals, which is what's wrong with it.

Second, clean your AC condenser and radiator. Lotta crap in there even though it looks clean. I replaced the condenser on my TE last fall, it was punctured. Looked pretty clean, just a bit dusty (I live next to farm fields,eh?). Ha, held it up the the light and it's almost completely occluded. Engine temp dropped quite a bit with the new condenser, even with the AC on.

Get some evaporator cleaner and clean it, should help quite a bit with lowering operating temps.

Peter