The return line on the W140 is pretty tough to get to, nothing like earlier
models where it's right out there with a hose clamp on it.  I don't have any
Stoddard solvent, but I do have two liters of MB PS fluid, so I have plenty to
flush.

I'm not keen about the turkey baster/suck the reservoir dry/refill/repeat
approach, as I think it's horribly inefficient and won't get all of the old
fluid out.  I would be a lot more comfortable with a drain and refill at least.

I have some things to take care of in the morning, then I'll get it up on jack
stands and have a closer look.  If I can remove the centering bolt and use that
to drain the system I would be happy with that....

Thanks,

Dan