It is, but the leather is getting worn and starting to tear around the top
edge, exposing the padding (which is sticky and nasty of you get it on your
hands.)

I found a nice burled walnut turning blank that is big enough to make two shift
knobs for $12.  I bought it and will see about making my own.  I'll also see if
I can transfer the tristar logo on the top of the stock shifter to the custom
knob I make.  Shouldn't be too difficult, and I still have the tools to do it.

Dan