On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> I bought a bunch of size 52 white coveralls from a surplus store some
> years ago that have nuclear power plant logos on them.  they were like $2
> apiece. It always disturbed me a bit that they were size 52, made me wonder
> if that was for nuke plant workers after their radiation doses made them
> balloon up, or if they just hired fatasses to begin with.
>
> I tired wearing one once to work on a car, crawling under getting greasy
> and such, and it was so big it was a problem.  I was thinking to use them
> for Halloween costumes or something but never did.

I'm a size 48 or so in a suit jacket, and I can never find surplus workwear
that's big enough.  Maybe your coveralls would work for me.  Want to send
me one for the price of shipping?  If all else fails I will definitely
enjoy having the excuse to go as an escaped nuke-plant mutant for
Halloween.

Alex