Dave, the fronts are the 5-spoke 17x8 ET37 "E430 sport" wheels, and
the rears are R129 wheels which look EXACTLY like the fronts but are
17x8.25 ET34. As for the control arms, I went with the regular
124-330-35/34-07 ones - late style with the non-removable ball joint.
They were a LOT cheaper than the Sportline ones, that's for sure!

On a side note, you should pick up the 2006 "Geniune Mercedes-Benz
Accessories Wheels" brochure from your local MB dealer. They have LOTS
of neat looking wheels with part numbers and all dimensions. The W209,
R171, and W203 all have a good selection of 17x7.5 ET37 wheels, which
IMO is the perfect size wheel for a lowered non-500E 124! If you can't
get ahold of the catalog, I can send one over...

-Aaron