> clay wrote:

> I am in need of measurements for an older Sharp RP-155
> turntable.  Actually for the drive belt.

MCM Electronics
<https://www.mcmelectronics.com/>

Used to be the best place I found to get that sort of stuff.  I
haven't needed a belt in years, so I don't know how good their
selection is now.  I would not hold much hope for them being
able to cross-reference from a part or model number - but if you
have dimensions, I suspect the chances are pretty good.

Here is the URL of the search for "flat belt" on MCM's site.
<http://electronics.mcmelectronics.com/search?p=KK&srid=S8-UKSR01&lbc=mcmelectronics&ts=custom&pw=drive%20belt&uid=758023617&isort=score&view=list&w=Flat%20Belt&rk=2>

--   Philip