Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:09:19 -0700
From: Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com>
Subject: [MBZ] No Start, 240D

Over the last 4 months, I have replaced the following:
Ignition switch (electrical and mechanical portions)
Starter
Voltage regulator
Cables
Car will not start. Nothing happens when key is turned. When I turn the key
on and try to start it using the big old screwdriver, it just spins the
starter.What should I check? I'm getting annoyed.

Bob R