Well, you know, I cannot recall the name of the unfortunate young lady who drowned - Mary something? - and I cannot spell Chappa whatever, but I can say, that I knew folks who were always half in the tank and drove fine. I rode home from an out of town trip with a senior partner in a firm I once worked with, who drank a big bottle of whiskey essentially by himself before we got in the car. He seemed fine apart from having a rather red face - high blood pressure? - and drove the 50 miles back to the office without incident. I guess it was somewhat normal for him. He was a big fellow and that likely helped.

I also knew an old fellow, George - who always had a mickey in his back pocket and took sips all day long. I doubt he could have driven if he had ever dried out. He would have shaken too hard.

Randy