There was a discussion about this several years ago. Some versions of automatic transmissions have rear pumps and some don't. The transmission numbers must be checked rather than the model/type of car according to that discussion.
Gerry

From: "Max Dillon" <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>
It will say that (if you can tow with rear wheels on ground) in the owners manual, along with limits for speed and distance.

Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:
I thought these were cars that could be towed with the rear wheels
on the ground without harming the AT - assuming it is an AT.

Randy
I was thinking the same thing.  I thought  MB auto trans ffrom 1959
until 198? all had rear pumps and could be towed.

-----
No virus found in this message.