hi again all!

just before i took my ACC unit out to attempt its repair, i noticed that the switches on the center console had recently failed lighting up.
    back-lights for the stereo and the instrument panel all work.

i've done a visual inspection of all the fuses and they all look fine, though i confess that from the descriptions on the inside of the fuse panel cover i can't be sure which (if any) might be related to this issue.

buoyed by my recent apparent success with the ACC unit, i thought i should put this one to the list too.
    does anyone have any tips, hints, or clues to share on this issue?

cheers!

'85 300D