The last 51 months have been a steady chipping away at centuries old rights. Many are just tests to see what they can get by with. The liar in chief has yet to explain why he needs to use for ces against civi lians. Of course, even if he did, it would be lies.

THE MANN sez:
I remind you that the NDAA act, passed by congress last year, signed by
Prez, allowed the use of military against civilians, as written.. so "they
did it" .

Since then, that provision has, I believe been set aside, however, the
rulers are thinking it is OK to attack civilians and get by with it.

I sleep better at night knowing I'm unarmed and helpless, don't you?