I doubt it. After talking to three or four "professional" detailer, and I use
the term only to describe someone who is making a living doing this, none of
them really seemed interested in recovery work.  I suspect there is too much
time required, and it's likely that someone who has a car in this bad of shape
either won't care or doesn't have the money to invest in recovering the finish.

Another aspect to consider that will play out over time is how long the finish
will stay this way. I have no idea if upon exposure to the elements that it may
revert back to the former condition.  Hopefully, it will take some time. This
is not something I would want to be doing every month or two (but I would if
necessary.)

Dan

Sent from my iPad