I'm wondering about a five-speed transmission, drive shaft, and differential for my '95 E300...
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

clay <redgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

You are most welcome.

And now I think we all have found a source for bits and bobs that are
not available on our side of the waters.  Anybody else wondering if
Howard could be cajoled into take a few moments from his tedious, (less
so now) Mondays in future to gather parts from a knacker in his neck of
the woods for our old cars?

 >clay

124 euro trailer hitches would be in demand, as well as the same for 123 and 126 and 210 cars...(and wagons)