On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:25:00 -0400 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> How is the recovery coming along?  'Hope it's going well.

Sometimes I wonder. It's a slow process and today was a painful day.

Right after we came back from Arizona, I was able to keep the pain under
control with two 500 mg Tylenol three times a day. But now that I have
been up more and doing more, I'm substituting one of the two Tylenols
with a 5 mg hydrocodone / 500 mg Tylenol. I have to be very careful with
what I do; apparently I wasn't careful enough today.

Craig