Never understood some mens fascination with 44s and such. What do you do with more than a handful? The only explanation must be that they were deprived of natural nourishment as babies.
Several who were well endowed have told me that it's no fun being top heavy.
Gerry

From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
He opened the door and there she stood with a pair of 44s. She also had a gun.
--R

On 4/29/13 4:28 PM, Randy Bennell wrote:
On 29/04/2013 2:37 PM, Mitch Haley wrote:
Randy Bennell wrote:

We had one locally. A fellow did his wife in with a hammer.
Don't know if he had a gun.

We had one locally, a long time ago, where the wife did the husband in with a gas can and a lighter while he slept. Farrah Fawcett starred in a movie about her. She was found not guilty due to battered women's syndrome, establishing a new body of case law. He beat her, so she waited for him to pass out and made BBQ husband, burning the entire house in the process.

A year after Mrs. Hughes' non-conviction, another abused spouse in Michigan shot her man while he was beating her instead of waiting for him to go to sleep. She was convicted. I always wondered if it was because she had too much melanin or because she used an evil scary gun. I do seem to recall that her attorney tried to use the Hughes defense.

Mitch.

I would guess that each case turned on its facts and that the woman who lit her husband on fire had more and perhaps better evidence of her long term suffering and mental state when she did it.

On the other hand she may have just encountered a more sympathetic jury.

Randy

-----
No virus found in this message.