Glad you're ok with just bumps and bruises.

A good friend of mine bike commutes 5 days a week got bumped off the front of an Expedition today. He was on his mountain bike, which is built like a tank and still ride-able. He says it's only bumps and bruises the injuries which are less than he sustained in Cyclocross races last fall.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (164,xxx mi)