Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
I am having four new 195X14 Kumho all season H rated tires installed on
bundt alloys (rims) that I personally refinished (painted with Wurth silver
and clear coated) for my 1985 diamond blue 300TD.

Attaboy.

I will probably be selling the four old but decent Michelins (2006 vintage)
plus the bundts they are currently mounted on.  I was going to use ebay but
was wondering what to charge for S&H per wheel/tire.  Does UPS/Fedex/USPS
accept tires/rims unboxed/unwrapped, adorned merely with a shipping label?

Yes, but eBay wheels usually come in boxes IME.
Shipping a 40lb package will vary greatly with distance.
The buyer might rather buy a 20lb rim than a 40lb wheel assembly.

Mitch.