Now you need to figure out how to change your id so you don't appear to be Rusty.

Randy

On 06/05/2013 4:58 PM, Trent Fiorini wrote:
Thanks.Fred now that I know how to use this forum, you will be hearing more
from me.
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Frederick Moir <fredy4.s...@yahoo.com>wrote:

Trent.
That's how Q jr. becomes Q, as Q snr. retires.
Well begun is half done.
Welcome.

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.

________________________________
From: Trent Fiorini <buymbpa...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2013 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trent/Jabba

Q Jr. is a compliment to me, Someday I'll earn that title. Till then I
have
Q Sr. on my butt.

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Thanks, Trent; glad to hear from you.

BTW, many of us called Rusty "Q" for the all-knowing, equipment solver
and
provider in the "007" movies.  Some of us, including me, have referred
you as "Q, Jr."  If you see such in reference to you, please, take it
as a
badge of affection, camaraderie and friendship.

'Hope all goes well as you "settle in."

Wilton