Thanks Rick, I'm going through the post, Don't understand why one side fit
like a glove and the other doesn't. Darren, you would have thought you
would have noticed stripped threads taking the old line off.
I see my mentor has responded, If I can be of any help, give me a call.

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On May 11, 2013, at 6:58 PM, "Darren Marshall" <onecreat...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > No matter how long I tried to tighten the line, it gets to certain level
> of
> > tension, and just won't tighten to seal, as if the threading on the
> caliper
> > is stripped.
>

> Actually, it is quite possible they are stripped. The last few rebuilds I
> have gotten from Advance I have gotten for domestic vehicles have had to
> had the threads chased on them, as they were buggered up.
>
> Try Trent for parts next time. He is getting better at it.
>
> Rick
> Sent from my iPhone

Trent Fiorini
BuyMBparts, Inc.