I am not going to even try to understand grid iron, it seems they are always stopping, walking around for 5 minutes and then do another 20 seconds of playing.
Guess it's the attention span of the average American?

See I am physic and new you loved football. You can throw in a packer shirt into my order with the free shipping.

Hendrik
who saw his team lose yesterday, that bunch of lazy so and so's