this is a long time coming.  adsit is very rough on customers to say the
least.  i try to model myself after him, but it is beyond even what i can
stomach.  (although, i must say, i really like his "do not sell" list
concept)

i can't say a week goes by without someone telling us another adsit horror
story.  Adsit is a great business man.  he has a lot of nice product and is
very succesfful with it.  he searches the world and has stuff no one else
has.  his prices are excellent on many items, so good that we no longer sell
some items because we simply can't compete (eg, rebuilt transmissions)

however, he has generated more bad feeling among customers than any other
company in the mercedes parts world.  if this fella goes on with this
concept, we will probably see another one of those "xxx sucks" websites with
hundreds of horror stories.