I went to the range shooting with some buddies and my daughter, I found it very relaxing and it did not make me aggressive or horny or anything other than relaxed. My buddies say it is very relaxing for them too, stop by the range at the end of the day and run through a box or two. Then they go out and rob a liquor store... Oops, seriously, the act of focusing on the target, your grip, your breathing, the pull, everything just really empties your mind of extraneous thoughts and troubles. I guess it would be like golfers experience, focusing on their swing and such.

--R