From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of WILTON
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:07 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '91 350SDL not charging? - starter?

SDL (new) battery voltage this morning before starting = 12.31; car started
easily with just a touch of starter; "charging" voltage at idle = 14.23;
after idling for 15 min. or so, charging V = 14.03; after shut down, bat V =

12.58.

Belt is plenty tight, but I did notice idler pulley slightly askew (not
properly aligned with belt), so 'hafta address that again; new pulley
assembly installed several years ago for same.

Wilton