What's wrong with Subaru's?  I don't think they're just for liberals or
lesbians.  Where I used to live all the kayakers used to have them and now
I see all kinds of people have them.  Old Subaru Outback Legacy's.  Great
for all wheel drive which is perfect for people in hilly or mountainous
areas.  And we all know that Republicans also live in hilly and mountainous
areas.  They would have AWD/4WD of some sort....