While on the subject, I am curious what it was that I witnessed.
Several months ago I went to a bone yard full of Euro cars.
I couldn't find anyone around and followed some voices coming out of a metal
building.
There they all were, gathered around a pile of cats. One guy was handed one
piece at a time, looked it over, called "OEM" or "Generic" and tossed it in
one of two bins.
Two guys were sitting with tablets on their laps and scoring. Outside was a
big delivery truck, obviously waiting to pick up the scrap cats.
Why did they sort and count them and had so many witnesses watching it?

--
Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
'82 300SD, '95 E300D