Acetylene -- see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylene

> Best part is we own the tanks. Don't use them enough to justify renting
> tanks so it was nice to get a set that won't matter in that regard.
> Tanks are something like 30 to 36 inches tall so not the wee ones but
> not the full sized ones either.

I own a wee acetylene tank. I also own an oxygen tank. In getting a wee
one filled in Colorado Springs, the supplier gave me a mid-sized one, so
that's what I now have. In using the setup for cutting steel, one uses
more oxygen than acetylene, so that works out well.

Craig