On 07/06/2013 1:20 PM, Dieselhead wrote:

At least it is an MB engine and he is using MB wheels.
Could be a whole lot worse.
How about a nice big block Chevy with a blower out the hood and some nice big rims with skinny tires?

Randy

True, but 16" wheels on a car shipped with 13" is ridiculous.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I sometimes think that the wheel openings in some of the older vehicles look a bit empty. I am no fan of the silly wheels we sometimes see on things like Escalades but even Honda Civics come from the factory with 16" wheels nowadays.

I don't think my 115 would look silly with bundts and there is a wider selection of 15" tires available.

Randy who has hubcaps