Gerry Archer wrote:

Prices on Uro bottom hose for '84 190D including shipping:
Rockauto  29.80
Autohaus   64.24

The last time I mentioned Rock prices (for Wilton's SDL lower hose IIRC), Trent complained that their retail was less than his cost on Urology brand. It sounded like Rusty's new employer charged him more than the delivered price from Rock.

Allan Streib wrote:

> In my experience it's nearly impossible to beat Rockauto's list prices.
> One thing to watch out for, especially with orders of more than one
> thing, is that they will ship different parts from different locations
> and hit you up with multiple shipping charges.

That's why it takes me forever to get an order placed at Rockauto. It would help if they'd tell you which warehouse was which instead of calling them A, B, C...

I finally took to putting every brand in my shopping cart at once and then seeing what shipped from the same warehouses. For example, say I need a Mann or Bosch fuel filter for the E320, and a need a brake hose for the UnderAchieva. I add both fuel filters to my cart, and Bendix, Wagner, Delphi, Delco, and even Dorman brakes hoses, and see which hose/filter pairs ship from the same place.

Mitch.