Used Grant's method to bleed the rear brakes on my '84 190D today. I wish I
could say it worked perfectly but it didn't.

I *think* yesterday's efforts to tag-team the bleeding (with Angie's help) may
have cost me in the long run. Right now if I pump the brakes they'll build
pressure and work fine until I release and try again at which point they're
back to bottom of the throw. The fronts still work fine but the pedal is bottom
of the barrel.

I *think* this means the MC needs replacing, what say you?

-Curt