Oooh yeah, might help if I let you lot know that the job is done.
Even put a new timing chain in.

Hendrik
who forgets stuff

On 12/06/13 20:57, Dieselhead wrote:
I pull an engine apart and put it back together and get nothing, someone undoes 4 bolts and swaps a seat in and get standing applause. Well that's just fine and dandy, perhaps next week I'll attempt to put fuel in the car and will be named shade tree mechanic of the year.

Hendrik
who is being in silly mode again

Did you tell us you had the head back on and the engine running? If so I missed it. I heard "off with 'er 'ead" from ya. But i missed "eureka! It runs agin"

so if ya got er done, ATTAMATE!