I have had a couple like that just recently, at the mo I've bought a couple of clear indicator assemblies and the seller has left feedback already, even though the indicators (according to Fedex) have not even left the states. A "decent" seller should leave feedback once he/she has what they are after (money). Otherwise they are withholding feedback to try and intimidate the buyer into leaving good feedback. Unfortunately however that is the way the feedback system is going. Anyway ebay is full of con artists at best and downright crooks at worst and every vehicle in which the A/C is not working just needs a recharge:-)

Hendrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Brodbeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WTF?

Hendrik Riessen wrote:
Yes it does. I think ebay protocol dictates that the seller leaves feedback
after receiving payment and the buyer leaves feedback after receiving the
goods. Otherwise it turns into intimidation.

I've literally never seen a transaction go that way.  Generally the
buyer leaves feedback once they're satisfied (or not) with the
merchandise, then the seller leaves feedback.  You really don't know
whether someone's a "good buyer" or not until they've gotten the stuff.
Just because they paid doesn't mean they won't try to weasel out of it
later.