From: Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 9:26 am
Subject: Re: [MBZ] UPDATE: 2004 E320 4matic - Water on Front Passenger's Side
after Heavy Rain-ADDED Sunroof Issue

> Now that the leak is definitely from the sunroof,

I'm still not 100% convinced, but you might be right.

There's enough torque in the body that a windshield might
leak or not depending on how it's parked, could there be
anything to that?  How sure are you that your drapage did
not cover any part of the windshield, or affect runoff over
it?  Is there any chance that while cleaning the drains you
either poked through one of the rubber hoses, or pushed it
off?  My experience with the sunroofs is that it's basically
a drip tray under the hatch, with a drain hose on a fitting
in each corner.

-- Jim